Friday, July 4, 2014

A FREE Beaded Cardigan!


While on Helgastock Melbourne 2014 a couple of months ago, dear Sarah from Misfits Vintage gifted me a wonderful beaded cardigan.  I couldn't believe it!


While I wasn't in the mood for photo taking this day, you can ignore my face and concentrate on the beautiful detailing on this cardi.  Thank you Sarah!  Smooch!

 
50's Dress: Etsy
Cardi: the Sublime Sarah
Bakelite: Here, There and Everywhere
Hair Flower: Dynamite-Darlin, eBay
Nails: China Glaze Liquid Crystal




4 comments:

  1. Seriously fantastic present! It's such a beauty and makes me think of a jet black evening sky of twinkling stars.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift! And even though not in the mood, you still look fabulous!
    ~xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you totally look like Bettie Page! Super cute outfit too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!