Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Long Weekend Snagging Thrifty Bargains!

 
Recently we holiday'd at the beach....beach in Winter makes for lots of vintage hunting...cause you can't go to the beach.  So we found some goodies!


A plethora of kitschy crap!  Including puppies on leashes, Cat biscuit barrels, creepy clown shakers and squirrels!


1930's Japan ugly face tea set, minus a few pieces.


A massive West German pottery floor vase in gorgeous drip glaze colors.  I am so in love with German 60's pottery, especially the bold color pieces.


A job lot of 50's Nally Ware harlequin canisters I purchased to sell on....as I have enough of my own.


And this may just look like a pink bowl, but it's a 1940's Sunbeam mixer bowl for the pink mixer.  These bowls sell for big money with one recently going for $140 on eBay.  I snagged this one for $10 in an Op Shop.

What bargains have you guys snagged??

3 comments:

  1. A lot of records! 28 LP's with fifties music for only 1 dollar each. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the kitty cookie jar!!! So cute. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how much are you selling the Nally Ware for??? Plus the dreaded shipping?? CANNOT get any here, and I lust for them!!! Again, why do you have to have such amazing, perfect taste, AND why can't you live closer?? We'd have so much fun!
    ~xoxo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!