Friday, September 12, 2014

Pinup Girl Clothing Cherry Dress & New Floral Glasses



The Pinup Girl Jenny dresses are so versatile, you can wear them in Winter with a coat thru to Spring with a cardi to Summer with a bolero.  Because I just don't DO spaghetti straps *any more* I prefer a little something covering my shoulders.  You young'un things can wear your Jenny's in your glorious shoulder baring state.


My fabulous new cat eye sunnies are from Sheinside.  Their construction is wonderful, each flower is bolted onto the frame!  A bargain at $15


Cherry Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing
Cardi: Modcloth
Cherries Necklace: Handmade by ME
Shoes: Miss L Fire
Cherries Headscarf: Etsy
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Sheinside

Miss 6's Dress: Myer
Cardi: Myer
Shoes: Hong Kong

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the dresses, the sunglasses, the necklace... but most of all I love the shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look as pretty and stylish as the day is long!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!